International Organization Internship Program OpportunityAnnouncementㅣ2018-10-22 16:39
We are introducing an internship program opportunity at an international organization. This opening is eligible for South Korean citizens only. Please read the information below if you are interested in applying for the program.
1. Organization: UNAPCICT (United Nations Asian and Pacific Training Centre for Information and Communication Technology for Development)
2. Required Documents: Resume and cover letter (both in English)
* Please include the following: personal information, contact details, work experience, education, skills, and languages
- South Korean citizens
- Undergraduate seniors or graduate students
- Any major
- Able to work full time and for 2 ~ 6 months
4. Deadline: Submit the required documents to email@example.com by October 25 (Thursday), 23:59.