Finevo Company (Gangnam) Job OpeningsAnnouncementㅣ2018-12-19 14:47
This email is to inform you of job openings (full time and internship) at Finevo (피네보 주식회사), a software company located in Gangnam. The CSO is an alumnus of Stony Brook University. Priority is given to seniors who will be graduating soon or students on leave. If you are interested in the position, please send your resume (Korean or English) directly to:
- Brian Kim, CSO email@example.com
Finevo develops the next generation technologies that evolve financial software. We are searching for colleagues to move forward in the global market. Our software will handle a lot of information quickly and bring the greatest benefit to the customers. We value versatile, sincere, responsible and team player.
Life at Finevo:
- - Flexible work hours (Start between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM)
- - Free lunch and dinner
- - Free snack bar
- - Good location - within 100M of exit number 6 of Gangnam Station
- - No compulsory overtime work
- - Pursuing a reasonable development process
- - Possible to work with MacBook
1) Research Assistant Internship (may become a full-time staff based on evaluations)
*Korean fluency is required
- - Analyzing technical papers (related to blockchain and financial technology)
- - Assisting research on the given project
- - Open to all majors
- - Knowledge or interest in blockchain and financial technology is a plus
2) Software (SW) / Program Development (Detail Job Description below)
*Internship or full time
*Internship or full time
*Requires intermediate level in Korean
- - Study next-generation technologies
- - Bring new and innovative ideas
- - Analyze, design, implement, test, deploy, maintain and improve software. All codes written should be reviewed and pass the review to be submitted.
Qualifications (Minimum qualifications):
- - Bachelors degree or above in fields related to computer science/engineering, the similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- - Masters or Ph.D. degree in computer science/engineering or other technical related field.
- - Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- - 3 years of relevant work experience in two or more from the following: web/mobile application, Linux environments, cloud/edge computing systems, machine learning, blockchain, financial platform
Feel free to send us an email if you need any assistance.
SUNY Korea Career Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)