GCF Internship Opportunity (6 months)Announcementㅣ2019-02-12 17:37
- 국제기구 직업체험 프로그램 모집GCF 2.12.pdf (85.2K) 21회 다운로드 | DATE : 2019-02-12 17:37:38
We are introducing an internship opportunity at the Green Climate Fund (GCF) international organization. Please see the information below and the attachment for more information. These job openings are only for Korean students.
- Name: Green Climate Fund (GCF)
- Work Conditions:
- - Full time (8 hours)
- - 6 months
- Job Description:
- - Supporting the Welcome Package and Settlement Environment
- - Translating documents
- - Student on leave of absence
- - Student who graduated from a 4 year university OR is expected to graduate within 1 year
- - Can work with MS Office programs
- Requirements: English resume and cover letter/self-introduction letter (combined into 1 PDF file)
- Start Date: Monday, February 25, 2019 (can be adjusted)
- Deadline: Submit to SUNY Korea Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 PM, Sunday, February 17, 2019.
- *There will be a separate English interview by GCF if you pass the first round.
Please send us an email if you have any questions.
SUNY Korea Career Team