[IGC] IGC Library (2nd FL) 24 Hrs Reading/Study Room OpenAnnouncementㅣ2019-03-19 11:55
The IGC Library will be opening its 24 hours Reading (Study) Room from today, March 14, 2019. The area is located on the 2nd floor of the IGC Library. Please see the information below and the Library website at http://lib.igc.or.kr/ for more details.
1. 24 Hours Reading Room is Open from Thursday, March 14.
The 24 Hours Reading room is open to all students who wish to read or study, but who do not need to use the library materials.
- Opening Hours - 24 hours (Monday ~ Sunday) during the semester.
- Location - The second floor of the IGC Library (the left side of the stairs)
- Access - Open to all students holding a current student ID card.
- Students can open the door by tapping their card to the card reader on the wall.
*The door will be unlocked until March 31 for new students who do not have their ID card yet.
2. The English reading room (2nd floor) will be closed due to emergency repairs from March 22 (Friday) to 24 (Sunday).
- Check-out - Korean books (1st Floor) will be available only.
3. Emergency gates (1st & 2nd floor) will be closed on April 1 (Monday).Students must bring their student’ID card to enter the IGC Library.