[Recruitment] 2020 Spring NSWW Orientation Leader (~12/8)Announcementㅣ2019-12-06 11:24
- 2020 Spring OL Recruitment_Poster.pdf (705.6K) 48회 다운로드 | DATE : 2019-12-06 11:24:38
- Working Dates and Time:
- February 18 - 21, 2020 (Tuesday to Friday)
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. *Subject to change according to the daily schedule
- New Student Welcome Week: February 18 - 21 (Tuesday to Friday)
*Subject to change
Feb. 18 (Tue)
Placement Exam Day
- Writing and Math Placement Exams
- International Students' Orientation
Feb. 19 (Wed)
University Orientation Day
- Campus Tour
- Welcome Lunch
- Welcome Remarks
- Introduction to University
- Group Games
- Dinner with RAs
Feb. 20 (Thu)
Academic Orientation Day
- Housing Rules and Regulations
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Policies and Procedures
- University Requirement
- T-JTA Test
- Course Registration (with each Department)
- Department Gathering
Feb. 21 (Fri)
- Parent's Orientation
- MANDATORY Orientation Leaders Training Session: Friday, February 14 at 1 p.m.
- 1. You must be enrolled AND matriculated in both 2019 Fall AND 2020 Spring.
- 2. If you took a semester leave in 2019 Fall and wish to be re-matriculated in 2020 Spring, you can still apply for the position and your application will be reviewed depending on the vacancy.3. Be motivated, outgoing, team-oriented, reliable, respectful, polite, professional and have pride in SUNY Korea community.
- 4. FULL TIME ONLY (from Tuesday to Friday)
- 5. Lunch, dinner and volunteer shirts will be offered.
- 6. The University does not provide accommodation (IF you have applied for IGC Housing, then please remember to make your payment by December 15, 2019. Please visit the IGC Housing website for more information).
- 7. It is mandatory to attend the orientation leader's training session on Friday, February 14 at 1 p.m.
- Resident Assistants (RA), Department Receptionists, and Undergraduate Student Council (USC) members cannot apply for the Orientation Leader position.
- 8. How to apply: Fill out the online application form by 11:59 p.m., Sunday, December 8, 2019.