2020 Spring Computer Lab Reservation & Open HoursAnnouncementㅣ2020-04-07 11:59
- 2020 Spring Computer Lab Schedule.pdf (642.7K) 24회 다운로드 | DATE : 2020-04-10 09:16:24
SUNY Korea Academic Team would like to introduce the reservation services for using the computer labs (A313 for SBU students/ A314 for FIT students).
You can start signing up for using the computer labs by sending an email to email@example.com.
Before you make a reservation, you must thoroughly read and understand the following rules for using the computer labs.
1. Indicate your name and student ID# in the email.
2. The minimum reservation unit is one hour.
3. The reservation service is first-come, first-serve basis.
4. You can make a reservation for the future 2 weeks maximum.
5. If you plan to use the lab as a group, all users must send a reservation email individually. The reservations for others are NOT allowed.
6. If you do not show up twice, you will lose the eligibility to make a reservation in the future.
If you have any questions regarding using the computer labs, please let us know.