Fall 2020 Club Info Session (Date: 8/26)Announcementㅣ2020-08-26 11:07
- 2020 Fall Club Information Session_20200824.pdf (634.7K) 32회 다운로드 | DATE : 2020-08-26 11:07:50
Dear all students and executive members of the current clubs,
If you're interested in registering a new club or renewing the club status, join us at the Club Information Session hosted by the Student Services Team!
- Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- Time: 1 pm - 2 pm during the Campus Life Time
- How to attend: Due to the COVID-19, SUNY Korea will be hosting the Club Information Session via Zoom.
- Zoom Link: https://stonybrook.zoom.us/j/94044013574?pwd=MXI1MnY1a3JDMFB0TDlpQzgyTUxTQT09
- Meeting ID: 940 4401 3574
- Password: 318370
- Who can attend: Any SUNY Korea students who are interested in registering a new club or renewing the current clubs
- The session will cover:
- - Student Club Safety Guidelines regarding COVID-19
- - How to register a new club / renew your current club
- - Responsibilities of the executive members
- - Club office and funds
- - How to promote your club through the Online Club Expo (Sept. 4)
If you have any questions regarding the info session, please feel free to contact the Student Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you.