[Recruitment] Spring 2021 NSWW Orientation Leader (~12/7)Announcementㅣ2020-12-04 08:31
- Spring 2021 OL Recruitment Poster.pdf (2.5M) 26회 다운로드 | DATE : 2020-12-04 08:31:04
- Working Dates and Time:
- February 15 - 19, 2021 (Monday to Friday)
- 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. *Subject to change according to the daily schedule
- New Student Welcome Week: February 15 - 19 (Monday to Friday)
*Subject to change
Feb. 15 (Mon)
Placement Exam Day
- Writing and Math Placement Exams
Feb. 16 (Tue)
Placement Exam Day
- Math Placement Exam
- IEC Placement Exam
- International Student Orientation
Feb. 17 (Wed)
University Orientation Day
- Introduction to the University
- President's Message
- Academic Integrity by Provost
- Campus Tour
- Welcome Lunch
- Counseling Session
- Student/Bank ID Card Info Session
- Activities with RAs & OLs
Feb. 18 (Thu)
Academic Orientation Day
- Academic Policies & Procedures
- Course Registration
- Welcome Remarks by Dept. Chairs
Feb. 19 (Fri)
- Parent's Info Session
- MANDATORY Orientation Leaders Training Session: Monday, February 15, 10 a.m. (on campus)
- - You must be enrolled AND matriculated in both Fall 2020 AND Spring 2021.
- - If you took a semester leave in Fall 2020 and wish to be re-matriculated in Spring 2021, you can still apply for the position and your application will be reviewed depending on the vacancy.
- - Be motivated, outgoing, team-oriented, reliable, respectful, polite, professional and have pride in the SUNY Korea community.
- - FULL TIME ONLY (from Monday to Friday)
- - Meals during the program sessions and volunteer shirts will be offered.
- - The University does not provide accommodation.
- - It is mandatory to attend the orientation leader's training session on Monday, February 15, 2021 at 10 a.m.
- - Resident Assistants (RA), Department Receptionists, and Undergraduate Student Council (USC) members cannot apply for the Orientation Leader position.
- How to apply:
- Online Application Form: https://forms.gle/GRp1NL99dghSu61BA
- - Deadline: 12 p.m. (noon), Monday, December 7, 2020
- *Late submissions will not be accepted.