Updates on IGC Housing Check-In Dates (April 2 - 3 & April 23)Announcementㅣ2021-03-31 13:55
This email is to notify you of the updated housing check-in dates. Please find the details below.
We have heard your feedback and we understand your frustration with the change in move-in dates. In efforts to aid in a smoother transition, we have consulted with IGC and come up with a compromise. Students can move in as previously planned (April 2-3); however, for those that do not want to move in until later this month, the late check-in date has been limited to one day (April 23). This decision has been made in order to be fair across the IGC universities regarding check-in dates. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the matter.
1. Check-In Date Updates
- Option 1: April 2(Fri) - 3(Sat)
- Option 2: April 23(Fri)
- Check-In Office Hours: 10 AM- 12 PM, 1 PM - 5 PM
- Only resident students can enter the housing building to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
2. Refund Policy
- Students will get a refund for the number of weeks they did not live in the housing.
- IGC Housing Refund Policy / Application: https://housing.igc.or.kr/board/view.do?code=notice¤tPage=1&pagePerBlock=10&maxRows=10&sq=278&cat=&srchKey=All&srchValue=
- Please make sure to bring the original copy of the TB test result when you check-in.
- Please make sure you check-in within the office hours mentioned above. If you are late, you will not be allowed to check-in.
- To reduce the number of people entering the building, only students are allowed inside. Parents and/or guardians should wait outside of the building.
- You must register your face ID when you check into the IGC residence hall.
Should you have any questions regarding check-in, please do not hesitate to contact us or IGC Housing via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 032-626-4856.
Residential College Team