Staff Job Opening Announcement_Admissions, Public Relations, FinanceJOBㅣ2019-07-05 09:25
1. Job Description
2. Recruitment Method
- Open competitive method
3. Recruitment Schedule
*The schedule is subject to change.
1) Bachelor’s degree
2) Fluent in English and Korean (both speaking and writing)
3) Relevant work experience and/or educational background preferred
4) Experience with Douzon program and AICPA certification preferred for Finance Team
1) Contract period: One year contract and renewable with satisfactory performance
2) Salary: Payment may vary based on applicant's career and SUNY Korea salary regulation
(Four basic insurance)
- Apply from the following link: online job application form
- Please submit your resume and cover letter, both in English and Korean (4 documents in total).
- Include educational background information (including high school info), and GPA
1) Submitted documents and other information will not be returned.
2) Disqualification may occur as a result of the followings:
- Falsity / Crucial mistakes on documentation
- Deadline miss
- Out of contact
- Late arrival
3) The University may not hire new employees, if there are no strong candidates.
8. Contact for Inquiries
Human Resources & Operations Team, email@example.com