FIT- Art History Adjunct Faculty PositionJOBㅣ2019-12-12 16:37
FIT- Art History Adjunct Faculty Position
Thank you for considering SUNY Korea - FIT in your search.
SUNY Korea was established by the Korean Government as the first American university in Korea with undergraduate and graduate degree programs. To provide the same quality of education under the State University of New York system, all programs are identical to Stony Brook University (SBU) and Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT). The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) is an internationally renowned college of art, design, business, and technology with a strong emphasis on liberal arts. SUNY Korea-FIT invites applications for an adjunct teaching position for its mathematics courses.
SUNY Korea-FIT is recruiting applicants for possible adjunct teaching position to teach one or more of the art history courses below. There is one course/section available for teaching per semester. All courses will be taught in English:
The successful candidate will have:
- PhD in art history preferred; minimum requirement is an MA in art history, plus 30 additional and related graduate credits and/or relevant teaching experience. The requirement for the MA may be waived for candidates in a terminal PhD program where an MA is not awarded, although related teaching experience is in that case still required.
- Fluent English skills because SUNY Korea is an English-speaking institution
Please submit the below documents in English via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter (PDF format)
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF format)
- The names and contact information for two professional references.
- Official University Transcripts will be requested at time of hire.
If you have any inquiries, please call at 032-626-1126.
Friday, January 3rd, 2020