AMS Adjunct Faculty PositionJOBㅣ2020-04-21 15:43
AMS Adjunct Faculty Position
SUNY Korea seeks applicants for an adjunct faculty position in the field of mathematics from fall 2020. SUNY Korea is a global campus of Stony Brook University (SBU) and the State University of New York, offering degree programs from SBU’s College of Engineering and Applied Sciences (CEAS) and College of Business. SUNY Korea is part of the Songdo Global University Campus, which is shared with a number of leading universities worldwide. Songdo is a new town in close proximity to the Incheon International Airport, about 1 hour from Seoul. International high-tech firms have already located in Songdo, and relationships with industry are excellent. SUNY Korea provides its students with an American university experience in Korea with instruction in English. Its student body is international.
The faculty member will teach undergraduate level mathematics courses for fall 2020 at AMS department in SUNY Korea.
· Demonstrated ability to teach undergraduate.
- · Fluent English is a must.
- · MS(at least) in mathematics
Send electronic inquiries and applications to Dr. Myoungshic Jhun, Professor and Chair, SUNY Korea, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those interested in applying for the position should send the following items to Professor Jhun:
- · a cover letter summarizing education, teaching, and other experience as it relates to the faculty position
- · a curriculum vita with full contact information
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- · SUNY Korea: www.sunykorea.ac.kr
- · Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics (AMS), SUNY Korea: www.ams.sunykorea.ac.kr
- · AMS, Stony Brook University: www.ams.stonybrook.edu
- · Stony Brook University: www.stonybrook.edu