External Relations Team, Finance & Accounting Team InternJOBㅣ2021-06-01 09:57
- Job Description Form_20210527_Intern.pdf (158.0K) 45회 다운로드 | DATE : 2021-06-01 10:19:50
■ Job Opening
Number of Employees
External Relations Team
• Coordinate, facilitate and assist in photo and film
shoots including transportation of equipment.
• Coordinate, facilitate and assist in photo and video
editing and project development.
• Edit, enhance and encode content for online
• Design, create and deploy graphics and motion
graphics for media projects.
• Coordinate event management and stakeholder
services including donor registration, donation
ceremony, signing ceremony, visitor tour and events
related to alumni
Finance & Accounting Team
• Overall tuition management: issuing billing statements,
collecting deposits and monitoring payment status daily
• Financial closing – support monthly, quarterly and
yearly closing, bookkeeping
• Support for account payables of university fund – wire
transfer, check the classification
• Responsible for corporate card management – review
payment report, daily check the payment
Other financial tasks that are assigned
*For detailed information on qualifications, required skills, etc. please refer to the attached job description.
■ Interview Process
Application Review -> Job Interview
1) Contract period
- External Relations Team : Until December 31, 2021
- Finance & Accounting Team : Until May 31, 2022
2) Salary based SUNY Korea salary regulation (Four basic insurance, meal expense included)
■ Application Method & Schedule
- Application deadline: June 9, 2021 (or closed when hired)
- Submit resume (in English and Korean), cover letter(국문 자소서) to email@example.com
*Individual email will be sent out to those who pass the application review step.
1) Submitted documents and other information will not be returned.
2) Disqualification may occur as a result of the followings:
- Falsity / Crucial mistakes on documentation
- Deadline miss
- Out of contact
- Late arrival
3) Preferential treatment is given to those eligible for employment support pursuant to
the “Act on the Honorable Treatment of and Support for Persons, etc. of Distinguished
Service to the State,” and “Act on the Employment Promotion and Vocational
Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.”
4) The University may not hire new employees, if there are no strong candidates.
■ Contact for Inquiries
Human Resources & Operations Team, firstname.lastname@example.org or 032-626-1144