Planning & Budget Team InternJOBㅣ2021-08-06 09:55
- Job Description Form_Planning Budget_Team Member_210802.pdf (92.7K) 19회 다운로드 | DATE : 2021-08-06 09:55:15
■ Job Opening
Number of Employees
Planning & Budget Team
▪ Provide strategic planning and appropriate consultations
across all functions of the University and produce various
data-driven reports for internal and external use.
▪ Support various internal and external committees and
meetings, including but not limited to the university council
and the board of managers’ meetings.
▪ Provide a budgetary management service across all budget
units, which includes but not limited to supporting planning
and execution of annual budgets by individual budget units
and the entire institution and producing monthly budget
▪ Support policy management that governs operations and
functions of the University.
▪ Conduct clerical work of the office.
▪ May also perform other duties assigned as part of new
*For details on qualifications, please refer to the attached job description form.
■ Interview Process
Application Review -> Job Interview
1) Contract period: 6 months
2) Salary based SUNY Korea salary regulation (Four basic insurance, meal expense included)
■ Application Method & Schedule
- Application deadline: September 30, 2021
- Submit resume (in English and Korean), cover letter(국문 자소서) to email@example.com
*Individual email will be sent out to those who pass the application review step.
1) Submitted documents and other information will not be returned.
2) Disqualification may occur as a result of the followings:
- Falsity / Crucial mistakes on documentation
- Deadline miss
- Out of contact
- Late arrival
3) Preferential treatment is given to those eligible for employment support pursuant to
the “Act on the Honorable Treatment of and Support for Persons, etc. of Distinguished
Service to the State,” and “Act on the Employment Promotion and Vocational
Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.”
4) The University may not hire new employees, if there are no strong candidates.
■ Contact for Inquiries
Human Resources & Operations Team, firstname.lastname@example.org or 032-626-1144