External Relations Team InternJOBㅣ2021-09-17 15:03
- Job Description Form_External Relations_20210913.pdf (81.2K) 10회 다운로드 | DATE : 2021-09-17 17:32:20
■ Job Opening
Number of Employees
External Relations Team
· Coordinate, facilitate and assist in photo and film shoots including transportation of equipment.
· Coordinate, facilitate and assist in photo and video editing and project development.
· Create and deploy graphics and motion graphics for media projects.
· Coordinate event management and stakeholder services including donor registration, donation ceremony, signing ceremony, visitor tour and events related to alumni.
· Other admirative support (reports preparation, data organization, etc.)
*For details on qualifications, please refer to the attached job description form.
■ Interview Process
Application Review -> Job Interview
1) Contract period: 6 months
2) Salary based SUNY Korea salary regulation (Four basic insurance, meal expense included)
■ Application Method & Schedule
- Application deadline: October 17, 2021
- Submit resume (in English and Korean), cover letter(국문 자소서) to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Individual email will be sent out to those who pass the application review step.
1) Submitted documents and other information will not be returned.
2) Disqualification may occur as a result of the followings:
- Falsity / Crucial mistakes on documentation
- Deadline miss
- Out of contact
- Late arrival
3) Preferential treatment is given to those eligible for employment support pursuant to
the “Act on the Honorable Treatment of and Support for Persons, etc. of Distinguished
Service to the State,” and “Act on the Employment Promotion and Vocational
Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.”
4) The University may not hire new employees, if there are no strong candidates.
■ Contact for Inquiries
Human Resources & Operations Team, email@example.com or 032-626-1144