Academic, Admissions, Human Resources & Operations, Research Support, …JOBㅣ2019-03-11 08:08
1. Job Description
2. Recruitment Method
Open competitive method
3. Recruitment Schedule
*The schedule is subject to change.
1) Bachelor’s degree
2) Fluent in English and Korean (both speaking and writing)
3) Fluency in Chinese is preferred for Admissions Team
work experience and/or educational background preferred
1) Contract period: One year contract and renewable with satisfactory performance
2) Salary: Payment may vary based on applicant's career and SUNY Korea salary regulation
(Four basic insurance)
Apply from the following link: online job application form
Please submit your resume and cover letter, both in English and Korean (4 documents in total).
1) Submitted documents and other information will not be returned.
2) Disqualification may occur as a result of the followings:
- Falsity / Crucial mistakes on documentation
- Deadline miss
- Out of contact
- Late arrival
3) The University may not hire new employees, if there are no strong candidates.
8. Contact for Inquiries
Human Resources & Operations Team, email@example.com