■ Job Opening
- Handle admission inquiries by providing admission counseling services, guidance, and administrative support to prospective students, parents, or guardians.
- Serve as a resource person to students, parents, community, high schools, and other related institutions regarding admission to SUNY Korea.
- Interpret admissions policies and procedures; respond to general questions about the campus life and academic programs.
- Organize and support recruitment activities and promotional campaigns.
*For details on qualifications, please refer to the attached job description form.
■ Interview Process
Application Review -> Job Interview
1) Contract period: 1 year (January 2022- January 2023)
2) Salary based SUNY Korea salary regulation (Four basic insurance, meal expense included)
■ Application Method & Schedule
- Application deadline: January 13, 2022
- Submit resume (in English and Korean), cover letter (in Korean) to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Individual email will be sent out to those who pass the application review step.
1) Submitted documents and other information will not be returned.
2) Disqualification may occur as a result of the followings:
- Falsity / Crucial mistakes on documentation
- Deadline miss
- Out of contact
- Late arrival
3) Preferential treatment is given to those eligible for employment support pursuant to
the “Act on the Honorable Treatment of and Support for Persons, etc. of Distinguished
Service to the State,” and “Act on the Employment Promotion and Vocational
Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.”
4) The University may not hire new employees, if there are no strong candidates.
■ Contact for Inquiries
Human Resources Team, email@example.com or 032-626-1144