■ Job Opening
Number of Employees
FIT Academic Team
For details, please refer to the attached job description
■ Recruitment Schedule
Jan. 18 –
Jan. 25, 2022
Apply from SUNY Korea website
Individual email will be sent out to those who pass onto the next round.
1st Round of Interviews
Jan. 26, 2022
Interview / Personality-Aptitude Test / English Writing Test
2nd Round of Interviews
Jan. 28, 2022
*The schedule is subject to change.
■ Minimum Qualifications
1) Bachelor’s degree
2) Fluent in English and Korean
*For details on each position’s qualifications, required skills, knowledge and abilities, please refer to the
attached job descriptions.
1) One year contract and renewable with satisfactory performance
2) Contract conversion/extension to be determined based on job performance/competency
3) Salary may vary based on applicant's career and SUNY Korea salary regulation
(Four basic insurance included)
■ Application Method : Submission of job application from SUNY Korea website.
■ Application Materials
1) Job application form
2) Resume and Cover Letter, both in English and Korean (4 documents in total)
3) If applicable, please submit your certificate of career with your resume.
4) GPA must be included
5) High school information must be included
1) Submitted documents and other information will not be returned.
2) Disqualification may occur as a result of the followings:
- Falsity / Crucial mistakes on documentation
- Deadline miss
- Out of contact
- Late arrival
3) Preferential treatment is given to those eligible for employment support pursuant to the
“Act on the Honorable Treatment of and Support for Persons, etc. of Distinguished Service
to the State,” and “Act on the Employment Promotion and Vocational Rehabilitation of
Persons with Disabilities.”
4) The University may not hire new employees, if there are no strong candidates.
■ Contact for Inquiries
Human Resources Team, email@example.com (032-626-1144)