■ Job Opening
Number of Employees
SBU Academic Team
▪ Manage the Intensive English Center (IEC) from course planning to student management
▪ Manage the Program in Academic English (PAE) from course planning to faculty support
▪Work to keep programs on schedule, within stated budgets and functioning smoothly
▪Coordinate interactions/relationships between SUNY Korea and New York campuses
▪Create and maintain program records, reports, presentations and proposals
▪ Providing administrative support for the SBU Academic Affairs
▪ Assisting with other duties as needed
*For details on qualifications, please refer to the attached job description form.
■ Interview Process
Application Review -> Job Interview
1) Contract period: 8 months (employment ends on Oct. 5, 2022)
2) Salary based SUNY Korea salary regulation (Four basic insurance, meal expense included)
■ Application Method & Schedule
1) Application deadline: February 16, 2022
2) Job interview: February 18, 2022
3) Submit resume (in English and Korean), cover letter(in Korean to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Individual email will be sent out to those who pass the application review step.
**The schedule is subject to change.
1) Submitted documents and other information will not be returned.
2) Disqualification may occur as a result of the followings:
- Falsity / Crucial mistakes on documentation
- Deadline miss
- Out of contact
- Late arrival
3) Preferential treatment is given to those eligible for employment support pursuant to
the “Act on the Honorable Treatment of and Support for Persons, etc. of Distinguished
Service to the State,” and “Act on the Employment Promotion and Vocational
Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities.”
4) The University may not hire new employees, if there are no strong candidates.
■ Contact for Inquiries
Human Resources Team, email@example.com or 032-626-1144